Friday, 31 July 2015

It's been a while...

Hello lovely people. :) Well - it's been a while!

I'm here to explain a bit about my upcoming album. This one's acoustic - focussing on just me and my guitar with minimal backing instruments (if there are any at all!). There will be 12 tracks - some that may be familiar because I've released them online, but some totally unknown!

The album is available for pre-order now from my website and the first 100 copies will be numbered and signed with a personal greeting. :)

I hope to be around a lot more from now own - it's time to get back to the music!

TTFN, and if you're reading this, thank you so much for your continued support. :) xx

3 comments:

Doug said...

Album purchased! Good to hear you've made one available. Hoping "Bonfire Hearts" is on there. (His vid "fires me up" [bad pun]every time I see it; I back packed and camped the places he shot that video in. Some of the most amazing country in the world.)

David Ruben said...

Mmmmm, enjoying this on download, wonders what the extras on the CD are like.. ho hum, I'll just have to wait for the post :-)

Unknown said...

I've been playing your music non stop with my daughter singing along and getting all the words wrong :-) your music is lovely and we hope you'll make a NZ tour at some stage, I'd really like a DVD of your online music and extras, will happily pay three times the price as I love your music and the Heart you put in it, your beautiful to listen to Holly!

Take care
Much love from
Russell
Jessy

And New Zealand!