Sunday, 1 December 2013

Somewhere Only We Know

Greetings, lovely people of the blogosphere!

I hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas. ;) We'll be putting up our decorations soon I think! Have you got an advent calendar? I haven't yet...though this means that when I do get one I'll be able to eat lots of chocolate at once! (Hurrah!)

Though actually I'm trying to get fit at the moment. Yesterday I played an hour of badminton with my Dad, and then did a gig in the evening. Today I woke up feeling SO achey! Lol. Just shows how unfit I am at the moment. That's going to change though - I played badminton at a club before, but stopped because of Uni, so I've got no excuse now!

The other day I did a little video for a John Lewis competition. :) John Lewis do some lovely Christmas adverts - this is the current one...



And the competition winner gets their version of 'Somewhere Only We Know' replaced with the current version (by Lily Allen) on Christmas Day! A rather cool prize!

This is my entry:



I love the song - it's originally by Keane (who are judging the competition! Pretty cool.).

Anyway, TTFN, and I hope you are all well and happy. :)

Sending lots of love xoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Bad Neg Guy said...

Judging from my own experience, this 'getting back to fitness' project will now linger for the next 30 or 40 years. :-P
Good luck anyway! ;-)

Larry said...

Not sure the Advent calenders will help the fitness, lol. Very pretty work on the song. :)

H said...

Haha, I still haven't got the calendar! That's 7 chocs to eat at once so far. ;) Yummmm.

mercury said...

Strange, to be a ghost in an abandoned house, being totally free to use all rooms and fixtures. Holly would dream of such freedom, to escape conventions, letting the interesting thoughts in her head a wide space to develop.