Saturday, 20 October 2012

Awk.

Hello lovelies :)

Happy Weekend! I hope you're all groovy. :) I'm still getting over my cold. Grrr. And also essay writing. Well...trying! There are so many distracting things! Like making tea. And funny little gifs like this:

(The awkward moment when you realise you're caught in the back of a live broadcast...)



The thing is, I have no idea how I found that. I slipped into the trance-like aimless internet browsing state.

And now back to essaying! Well. Maybe some lunch first.

Lots of love xxxxxx

5 comments:

tony said...

hahahaha...the girl in the background has headphones on, I wonder what she heard just before the "duck 'n dive"?

Could be "GET OUT OF SHOT, YOU GORMLESS DWEEB!!!"

Lolz, I sooo cruel

Larry said...

Hang in there, sweetie, lol.

mercury said...

Reverie

yizhivika said...

Haha...oh dear...I think a touch of nonchalance would've been a better strategy ;)

xenonrush said...

Very envious of the Berry distraction. Would have loved to be there. I'm venturing into Christmas cake making this week and Paul Hollywood's recipe for Triple Layer Chocolate Cake with Wallnuts.