Tuesday, 29 May 2012

University Year 2 - Complete! :D

Howdy everyone! :D

As the title suggests - I have reached the end of my second year of University! Time really does fly! This year I am finished pretty early because all of the modules I opted for were coursework only, and everyone else has exams still, unless they made the same choices as me!

So, in opting for the modules I did, I have a few bits of coursework to show you! So here we go... :) Please let me know what you think! It would be great to hear your thoughts.

I hope you are all well! xxxx

 5 Seconds Ago by hollykirby

 Procrastination Bossa by hollykirby

 I'm Right There by hollykirby

 Northern Lights by hollykirby


5 comments:

Larry said...

Congratulations, young lady. Oh how exciting. Now for a listen, lol. :)

Larry said...

Wow! You leave me almost breathless. Joan A. would prolly love Northern Lights which is my favorite at the moment. More listenings may change that. I'm Right There just makes me melt with its beauty. All of the clips are awesome ans I salute you for your outstanding work. Sending you lots of love as well. :)

mercury said...

Den stärksten Eindruck hat 'I'm Right There' auf mich gemacht. Es ist dieses Changieren zwischen Somnambulem und Bewusstem. Als ob sich im Traum die Wahrheit deutlicher abzeichnete als im Wachzustand. Als ob das fatale Näheversprechen im Mondlicht der heraufziehenden Nacht Wirklichkeit würde, um im Schein der Sonne wie ein Geist zu zerfallen, denn dann macht die Angst sich zu Verlieren dieses zarte Gebilde, welches man Liebe nennt, regelmäßig wieder zunichte. Als ob wir nur im Angesicht des Todes, wie Henriette Vogel und Heinrich von Kleist alle Hüllen und Masken von uns streiften, alle Systeme und Ordnungen hinter uns lassend, wie unbeschwerte Kinder.
Auf jeden Fall ein außerordentliches Lied.

Brian Miller said...

Someday soon you're going to take the world by storm.

Larry said...

Hard to believe it has been 2 years since starting uni. Anyone know how many years to finish? I am guessing 4 but know nothing about the British system. Thanks. :)