Friday, 22 April 2011

Hellooo :)

Hello everyone :)

I thought I'd just do a quick update. :)

I'm playing my first gig in a while on Sunday at the Gosport & Fareham Easter Festival which I'm very excited about! - I'll try to post some piccies when I get back.

- I'm currently on my Easter holidays from Uni...got lots of coursework to do! - I'll be sure to post in online once it's done/submitted. :)

- Ooh - also - I haven't forgotten about this month's video. :)

I hope you are all well. xxxxxx

3 comments:

Larry said...

Happy Easter! Have a great break. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Fareham on Sunday, Holly :). I'll be in the audience somewhere, and after seeing so much of you on YouTube, it'll be great to see you performing live for the first time, Glenn, aka yizhivika ;-) x

mercury said...

Frohe Ostern, und viel SpaƟ in Fareham! Hoffentlich hast Du nur sinnvolle Hausaufgaben. Meine arme Praktikantin kriegt von ihrer Uni meist unsinniges Zeug mit.