Friday, 29 January 2010

Arty stuff...

Hi everyone. :)

I'm really sorry that I haven't been around much lately - I've been working really hard on the artwork for my album. I'm currently doing the booklet stuff. It's taking a while! But I have been working solidly at it.

Hopefully it will turn out OK. :-S

I'm going to really try to get a song done this weekend for YouTube. I haven't done a video for ages. :-S I will try to record 'Warmer in May' tomorrow. I'm using some new software, so hopefully everything will go to plan. :-S Eek...

Anyhow, I'd best get back to the album art...

Lots of love xxxxx

3 comments:

Larry said...

I love the title, "Warmer In May"! A wonderful thought for this very cold January day! Hope all is going well with all the work.

me said...

What I have seen so far is lovely Larry ~ very Holly ~ which I think is a good thing :)
Time consuming though :S

Warmer in May ~ climate change *wink* ~ shhhh!

Larry said...

I am certain it is very lovely indeed. Please do not let the poor girl work herself into a frenzy though. :)