- Album recordings finished
- Album artwork designed
- Sales begin...
- Website redesigned
- Amanda's party
- Album launch (and met a wicked cool duck, I mean person)
- Learnt to drive
- Helped with school choir
- Played at IW Festival
- Met Suzanne Vega
- Played at Bestival with Olli
- Met some brilliant people at the Anchor
- Played at Ventnor Church and met some more brilliant people
- Started University
- Met some more brilliant people at Uni
- Late night recording in Studio One
- Turned 20
...I feel that since I started University I have grown a lot...but then again...I haven't really changed. I think I'm too set in my ways to change. I'll just go along picking up things that I like and try to hold on to them.
I seem to have been able to keep my new resolutions for this past year which is a first! Following on from the success of my 2010 resolution keeping behaviour, I shall have to make some more...
- Don't let being too afraid stop you from doing things.
- Have more confidence/walk tall.
- Drop a dress size/get a flat belly.
That'll do for now!
4. Make 2011 the best year yet.
I hope you have a wonderful new year's eve and an even better new year...I'm going out to see the new year in tonight. It's the first time that I haven't been at home and seen it in with my family, which is quite sad. Hmmm...
Anyway, I'd best be off. - Thank you so much for your brilliant support over the past year. It's because of you that I'm able to do what I love. :)
Take care and lots of love,
See you in the new year. :)