Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Studio Number One...

Hellooooooo! Again! :)

I'm now here to write about the studio yesterday.

First of all, I get the impression that it's going to be a VERY hard decision to make. Rupert - the man yesterday, was really nice and genuinely passionate about music and the sounds he wanted to produce. Because it was at his house - it obviously had a very homely feel. He was such a nice chap and I think I'd feel really comfortable about 'expressing' myself there.

So now I just have to visit the other studio in Southampton on Thursday and make a decision. :-S Ooh Thursday is tomorrow. I forgot about that. Lol. Cool!

I'll keep you updated when I get home tomorrow (as long as it's not too late!) :)

Lots of love

Holly xxxxxxxx

P.S - Violet has found a new home. I don't know why I look so weird in this photo. I think I was talking to Dad at the same time. That's my excuse anyway! Lol.

9 comments:

Larry said...

Haha, Violet looks like a 'papoose'. That looks more comfortable than having her sitting on your shoulders, lol.

How exciting about the studios! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Mum said...

OMGoodness!! Why have you put a picture on here of.....my ironing board????????? *blushes with embarrassment*

Larry said...

Relax, Mum. I have seen one of those things before. My Mom had when I was a kid and I remember that she had a Royal Crown (RC) Cola bottle with a sprinkle stopper in it to water down the clothes while ironing. But I must say, I have no experience with such things. :) Embarrassed? Now I *would* be so to be seen with one, lol!

wolfgang said...

A beautiful ironing board, a more beautiful Violet and a most beautiful Holly.

Flowerpot said...

Does anyone else think that Holly looks like Scarlett Johansson in this photo?

wolfgang said...

Yes, that's right Flowerpot.

wolfgang said...

Lost in Translation. Lol.

Larry said...

Is that olives on that ironing board, lol?

gassyoldman said...

Holly, you do NOT look the least bit weird!! You look totally delightful! It's great to see you looking so happy :)