Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Another gig! Yeeeeah maaaan.

I found out yesterday that I have another gig tonight - waaaheeeeey!
Another two hour one - sorted out by the same chappy that booked me for the GSC two hour one. This time it's at a cocktail party - just as background music I think - which is pretty cool. So I'm going to be practising for that today and getting my set list together.

Last night I went to a pub quiz with my friends which was really good fun. We were last...but hey - it was a laugh! lol. There was one question that they wouldn't have got without me being there! lol. :D Something to do with The Sound of Music. :)

Anyway, I'd better go and get practising!

See you laterrrrr,

Holly xxxxx

3 comments:

LarryC said...

That sounds great! Happy practicing!

D.N.H. said...

Congratulations on scoring another gig. Before you know it, you'll be saying "Please check with my booking agent to see if I'm available for that date." :)

wolfgang said...

Die Leute merken, dass Du gut bist. Der Zug setzt sich in Bewegung. Ich würde gerne eine Brücke von Deiner Insel aufs Festland bauen. Come to Germany, like Daoiri Farrell did! Great performance, great resonance and you will get this too!