Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Videoooo

Hellooooo

Sorry I haven't been on for the past couple of days, - I've been spending quite a bit of time on the video I've just uploaded...



I kind of had troubles with the video for this one. I tried a number of ideas, but went with the really simple one in the end. Thankyou so much for your lovely comments. It really means a lot. :) I'm really glad that you like it. I hope to do another one shortly - Gone For Good - and possibly a couple more - which probably means that I won't be round much for the next couple of days.

Anyway, I'd best be off,

Night night xxxxx

6 comments:

LarryC said...

The video part was great, Holly. I was expecting 'Gone For Good' and you really floored me with this one! A wonderful surprise, lol!

I cannot even imagine what it must take to put it all together into the finished product. Looks like you got the Cubase going your way, lol! Nice work!

Wolfgang said...

Sehr viel Anrennen gegen etwas Unbestimmtes, aber auch etwas kraftvoll Zuversichtliches und Weiterführendes. Dieses Lied ist die Ankündigung eines Aufbruchs. Vielleicht ist die Frage "Wo bin ich?" wichtiger als die Frage "Wer bin ich?". Na gut, das ist nur Spekulation.
Auf jeden Fall berührt mich dieses Lied und stimmt mich nachdenklich.

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous! and sometimes the simplest the better. its such a great song and very well sung. it will be a hit! well done holly!!

David Macauley said...

Each new song is like a precious gift to your fans and it is a gift that keeps on giving, everytime we play it again. How wonderful to be able to benefit others in such a way. You're brining joy to so many around the world.

Wolfgang said...

Der Anfang klingt wie ein Zitat von Emilias "Big big world". Dein Song steigert sich in einer einmaligen Art und Weise, und das Duett mit Dir selbst ist großartig. Ich habe das schon bei "A Fool I Know" geliebt. Tja Holly, ich muss es Dir wieder sagen: Du bist nicht einfach gut, Du bist außergewöhnlich gut.

TV said...

:)