Monday, 15 June 2009

Musicrevisioning

Today I've been..............wait for it...........

REVISING!!! Bet you'd never have guessed that! ;) Not long to go now though. 3 days...3 daaaaaaays...and then I'll be able to chill. :) HOORAY!

Today I was revising our set works for the music exam. Music A-Level is soooo hard. Why did I take it? :( Oh well. I won't have to do it anymore after Thursday. Phew!

I'd best go to bed now,

Night night xxxxx

P.S - More pics from the Kashmir gig are now on the website http://www.hollykirbymusic.com/ - ta Uncle Tim! :)
P.P.S - I'm also on Twitter now - actually I've been on it for a while, but I've only just worked out how to use it! http://twitter.com/hollykirby
P.P.P.S - If you scroll down and click on the water then you can feed my fish. :)

3 comments:

LarryC said...

Revising... who'd a thunk it? lol

Yes, you are so right. Not long to go now, and you get the 'really big break' (that comes from the old Ed Sullivan TV show where he used to say 'Really Big Show'. Oh, nevermind-that was fifty years ago!). :(

Oh goody! More toys to play with now. I always wondered how long it was going to take me to Twitter, lol.

Going to check those pictures now!

Wolfgang said...

Viel Glück und alles Gute für den Schlussspurt wünscht Dir
Wolfgang!!!

LarryC said...

Oh My! I got a Twitter and could not to this day find the fish to feed. But, alas, I just found them here, lol. You sneaked them right in. That is way cool! JavaScript fish food?

When is graduation?