Tuesday, 9 June 2009

More revision!

Today I did some revising with my girlyfriends for the English exam tomorrow. Tomorrow it's the Wordsworth and Coleridge paper - which also includes Shakepeare's 'The Winter's Tale'.
We were getting a bit hysterical and kept saying quotes from War literature by mistake. For example...the poetry is in the pity. ;)

I'll only have Music exams left after Wednesday. Phew. Then I can focus on them. I'm nearly there! lol. It's the halfway through the week mark tomorrow. Aaaah.

And the Festival is soon. Double aaaah. I'm really nervous. I hope it'll be OK though.

Anyway, I'd better go now. Need a fairly early night for tomorrow.

Lots of love xxxxx

1 comment:

LarryC said...

"Nearly there", is right. Hang in there! You are doing great!

And do not worry about the festival. You will do an outstanding job, as always. Those 'anticipation jitters' are just part of the routine, lol.

Just let Holly flow to her own natural rhythm and all will always be well. :)