Sunday, 14 June 2009

Kashmir pics

Not much to report today really - I was just trying to enjoy a bit of sun before getting back into the swing of exams. It's quite late now and I'm rather tired so I'd better be off up the wooden hill. I'll leave you with a couple of photos from the Kashmir Cafe though...

From the outside...
Getting ready...Explaining about one of the songs...
Action shot...Another action shot...There should be more pics up on the website soon... http://www.hollykirbymusic.com/

Night night xxxxx

5 comments:

Palhadein said...

Wow ! Thanks for these beautiful pics... it's a bit like being among the audience. I hope you appreciated this "normal" day among many "special" days (festival, exams...). Bye...

LarryC said...

Like Noel says, thanks for the great pictures. You look so lovely! And I know that you made some lovely music! I bet it was nice to get a break at the Festival even though, I know, it must have taken a good deal of time and work to prepare for. Congrats on your accomplishment!

OK, two more exams now. You can do that standing on your head. :) Then, you get to let your hair down a bit. And I hope you do! Have a little fun!

TV said...

Beeing there would have been a great thing... :(

D.N.H. said...

Congratulations on your Festival performance. Every time I see the name of the venue, I get a Led Zeppelin earworm. :(

Wolfgang said...

Vielen Dank für die wunderschönen Bilder! Besonders das letzte hat mich sehr beeindruckt.Ich sehe eine Künstlerin, deren Kraft aus ihrem Inneren zu strömen scheint,die sensibel ist und zugleich stark.
Das Du jemand Außergewöhnliches bist, steht außer Zweifel.
Ich wäre gerne dabei gewesen.
Liebe Grüße
Wolfgang