Friday, 19 June 2009

Choir practice

I really should try to write my blog a tad earlier - I'm always really tired at this time of night! :-S
Today we had a choir practice session - I'm not in charge at the mo (that'll be next school year) but we're currently preparing for the school prize giving. Today we sang Tripping Through Violets and I played my guitar along. It was really cool hearing everyone singing my song. :)
I also made some harmonies up for people to sing. It was just really cool. :)
But the best bit is that when I was putting the guitar away and closing the music room I heard some of the girls singing the chorus of the song as they were walking down the corridor. :) That was very cool. :)

Anyway, I'd better go now.

Night night xxxxx

3 comments:

LarryC said...

That has got to be a great feeling! :)

Wolfgang said...

Guten Morgen! Bereit zum Kampf sehe ich Pallas Athene. Mein Herz ist erfreut.

santino antonio said...

Hi Holly,

See me here? I couldn't help droping down some lines. You write "for us" with such a superb mood that... Well, "was Wolfgang hat geschrieben ist sehr poetische"! I hope you enjoy everything, every hour of your sparking life! Be God your ever-present companion.

Santino.