Wednesday, 20 May 2009

What rocker?

Today was the last episode in series 5 of Waterloo Road. I'm very sad. 20 whole episodes. Gone. Just like that.

I'm soooo looking forward to the holidays. I don't have long to go now. Less than a month - of which one week is holiday. Not in the usual holiday sense of the word though. It'll be jam packed with revision. It's scary how little time I have left. AAAAH!!! I expect I'll only be able to write a few lines each night during the holidays. I plan to eat, sleep and breath revsion otherwise I won't feel that I've tried my best. It's the final push and then no more school! It's such a weird feeling. Doesn't quite feel real yet - it's like I've got this little voice in the back of my head saying "Yeah right - a time of no school, no stress, no homework, no coursework - I'll believe THAT when I see it!!!" I'm just eager to prove it wrong now! lol.

I'd better go now, I think I'm going off my rocker. (If Ben is reading this he's probably thinking 'Did she ever have a rocker to start with?')

Anywaaaaaaaaay,

Night night xxxxx

1 comment:

LarryC said...

Sounds like a plan! Best wishes for your work. :)