Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Knackered

Hi everyone - I'm really sorry - but I don't really have time to finish the camping post today. I've been trying to finish some things off for my music deadline and am knackered now so am off to bed. - If I finished it now then it would be a bit half-hearted as I can't seem to concentrate properly.

However, I'll try my best to finish it off tomorrow.

Hope you have/had a good day,

Hollyxxx

P.S - I also had my German Speaking exam today. I got a B but was hoping for an A. I got really nervous. Oh well.

2 comments:

LarryC said...

There is nothing wrong with a B so do not beat yourself up. And take your time with the camping report. It is worth waiting on. And besides, someone once said that 'good things come to those who wait', lol.

Now, I am off to look up what 'knackered' means. :)

LarryC said...

Haha, I told the Spy that you would be very 'tired', and that camping trips 'exhausted' me.

Hmmm...from the dictionary... the same two words:

English slang knacker to kill, tire, perhaps from knacker, noun
Date:
1886

British : tired, exhausted

Imagine that, lol. :)