Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Hello hair. Or should I say "Goodbye?"

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd give you a quick peek at my hair. Mum took some photos today. Hopefully it won't be too much of a shock now when I put a video on. It's a tad boring. Anyway I'll stop making excuses and put a few pics on...

Holly looking at a travel brochure and being a bit stupid...



And it still goes up! :) Hooray!



Being a tad silly (again)...



Anyway, yeah that's my hair. I'm just going to try to make the most out of it and do what I can with it whilst I'm waiting for it to grow!

I'd better go now,

Night night xxxxxxx

P.S - I was just thinking - my music teacher called me a perfectionist today - which I guess I am...but what's the point in being a perfectionist if you can't get things perfect? Well I guess that's the point! :-S

4 comments:

LarryC said...

Oh my, you look stunning! I like it a lot!

BTW, good point, lol. :)

Andrew722199 said...

You look stunning sis xxx

evil.live said...

As I said :D

The second one is really cute :P

D.N.H. said...

I think your music will still sound good.