Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Errrr...

Helloooo.

I got my haircut and I'm not that keen. I think I should work on finding updo styles now. Maybe I'll just wear it like I did in Beautiful Deceit all the time. It still goes like that. There's nothing really wrong with it though. I'd just prefer it if it were a tad longer. At the mo it's in between a bob and longer hair. I don't know.

I think I'm going to have an early night tonight. I know it's only 7.30 but I feel pretty tired.

Anyway, I'm off.

Night night xxxxxx

3 comments:

evil.live said...

The last time I had a haircut, I decided to never have one again :D Why? I felt almost exactly like you. Just a little difference: I didn't like it at all.

But there has to be a big thing to make you ugly :P

LarryC said...

Well, one thing is for sure. It sure will not be long before your hair is long again. Before you know it, it will be right back, lol.

Long hair is a lot of work. I know that. Back when I was married, my wife's hair was all the way down past her waist and it was a chore for her. That is TOO long. I still can remember getting all tangled up in that stuff!

Your hair is very lovely and will be no matter how you wear it.

LarryC said...

Funny thing about haircuts. Every time I went to the barber, I had to wonder whether or not I would like the new cut. Usually, I did not. So, now I no longer have that problem. A couple years ago, I bought a good electric clipper set and cut my own. Why pay someone else for work I do not like when I can do that myself? Yep, two or three times a year, I just buzz it all off to 1/4 inch. And each time I do that, it is about 6" long! Maybe some Nair would save me work? BTW, bet you have guessed, my dating days are past tense, LOL!