Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Not a video

Hi everyone - happy Tuesday!

Today has consisted of German lessons, revision and playing my tin whistle for a bit of a break. I love Irish music. I really wish I had more opportunities to play my low whistle. Traditional music has something really special about it. Maybe it's the amount of history behind the music, or the fact that traditional tunes were passed on from musician to musician, not by sheet music, but by teaching each other and sharing the experience.

Anyway, I took a little vid for you. It's very rushed because I had just over two minutes left on the camera! And I realise now that I look a bit stressed!...

OOOOH GRRR! I've been trying to upload this vid for ages and it hasn't worked. :(
I'm going to have to go to bed now. Grrrrrrr...

I'm sorry, this has been a very short post. I was expecting to have the video here. :( Doh.

I'll try to upload it tomorrow. (It's not very good though, so don't get too excited! lol)

Night night xxxxx

4 comments:

LarryC said...

Will to! How can I not be excited?! :)

Idea: For your speaking German exam, sing 99 Luft Ballons to them and then float away, just like in the video. Now that would be impressive! :)

David Macauley said...

ahhh Wie Schade! hmpf it's been a long time, hope I spelled that correctly LOL love and light Susan xxxx

Palhadein said...

I bought a tin whistle when I was in Ireland (just for fun, I already knew that I had any musical talent). It lays on my decorative bodhran because my try to learn 'The Sally Gardens' has turned into disaster ! That makes me twice as curious to hear GOOD tin whistle...

PS : "Wie Schade !" is "korrekt" ! ;-)

LarryC said...

Noel, do not feel bad. I do not even have one here for decoration! :)